Marketing (Electronic Marketing) are also known as Internet Marketing, Web Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Online Marketing. E-marketing is the process of marketing a product or service using the Internet. E marketing not only includes marketing on the Internet, but also includes marketing done via e-mail and wireless media. It uses a range of technologies to help connect businesses to their customers.
Advantages of E-marketing
Certain advantages of emarketing are discussed as below:
1. Much better return on investment from than that of traditional marketing
2. E-marketing means reduced marketing campaign cost as the marketing is done through the internet
3. Fast result of the campaign
4. Easy monitoring through the web tracking capabilities help make emarketing highly efficienct
5. Using e-marketing, viral content can be made, which helps in viral marketing.
Types of e-marketing
There are several ways in which companies can use internet for marketing. Some ways of e-marketing are:
1. Article marketing
2. Affiliate marketing
3. Video marketing
4. Email marketing
All these and other methods help a company or brand in e-marketing and reaching customer through the internet.
Hence, this concludes the definition of E-Marketing along with its overview.
contact us now :+201098059222 or kindly send us your email